Suppose I don’t want to drive to the festival? Great idea – we strongly recommend all patrons to find alternatives to driving themselves home. This is a beer festival after all, and we want our patrons to get home safely.
- Uber: Get a free $20 ride with first time Uber users with the app and this coupon code: OKTOBERCLT15! http://www.uber.com/go/OKTOBERCLT15
- Lyft: https://www.lyft.com/cities/charlotte
- Yellow Cab: (704) 444-4444 - Download their app, register, and use Promo Code "Oktoberfest" for a $30 ride savings!
- BeMyDD: 1.877.U.BEMYDD (1.877.823.6933)
The Charlotte Area Transit System’s LYNX light rail and bus services will get you to the Charlotte Transportation Center. Once at the transit center, take bus route 21 outbound to the intersection of Seaboard Street & Johnson Street. From there, walk 0.2 miles to the NC Music Factory.
You can plan your own trip on the CATS website (www.ridetransit.org). The address of the NC Music Factory is: 1000 NC Music Factory Blvd., Charlotte, NC 28206.
Hotels with Shuttles
Several downtown hotels offer car/limo service to the NC Music Factory from their location for their customers:
- Doubletree (895 W. Trade Street, Charlotte NC)
- Town car service to or from NCMF. The cost is $12 each way for two people, and $3 for each additional person.
- Holiday Inn Center City (230 N. College Street, Charlotte, NC)
- Free shuttle within a 3-mile radius (includes NCMF). Shuttle runs 7am-9pm.